Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 4

Spongebob Cowboy Boots

Ok so I swore I would never do this but......We were shopping at Walmart a week or so ago and they had a big Nickelodeon display with tons of Spongebob Squarepants stuff. The minute Jackson saw it he started saying Spongebob over and over. It comes out "Pun-bah" but still, I knew we weren't getting out of there without buying something. So I found this cute little pair of jammies but they were short sleeved and it was cold that week so he didn't get to wear them.

I was in Tulsa this past week working and Stacy and I went to Drysdales, a little western store there in Tulsa, and I picked up these cute little cowboys boots. Last night it was warm so I pulled out the new PJs and he loved them, although he was a little confused since lately he has started pointing to himself and saying Jackson and now I was pointing to his shirt and saying Spongebob. At least he knows who Mommy is!
Anyway we were picking up around the house and I saw the cowboy boots laying there and decided to try them on him. I had to laugh out loud when I saw the whole get up, then of course had to grab the camera. He seemed to like the boots at first but then started to fuss so thank goodness he didn't really like the jammy/cowboy boot combo. I hope he inherited at least a little bit of my sense of style but I'm sure at some point when he can dress himself he'll still want to wear cowboy boots and shorts. I promise not to buzz his hair!



0 comments: