Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24

Andrew's Birthday Party

Jackson, John and I got to go to Andrew's 1st birthday party on Sunday. For those of you who don't know, Andrew is the son of my cousin Mandy and her husband Curt, and we all lived next door to each other for a while. It was an all out party complete with fajitas and lots of cupcakes. Andrew certainly enjoyed his. Mandy was smart to strip him down to his skivvy's before she let him go at it.


The boys enjoyed all the attention they got from their Great Aunts Jeannie and Betsy.


Jackson made himself right at home crawling all over the place...... I lost him there for a second and finally found him when I lifted up the tablecloth and there he was just sitting under the table by himself. Guess he was looking for a little quiet spot!


Thanks Andrew for inviting us to your party. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Jason and Vanessa said...

I was hoping you had a picture of his Charlie Brown shirt on here it is so cute!

Lyncca said...

Golly, you decorated! It looks great and I didn't even hear the help-line ringing!