Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17

Not great but it's a start



Well those who know me, know that I am challenged when it comes to "computer stuff" so it's pretty amazing that I've managed to get this far on my own. Lyncca, aren't you proud? I'm good at what I know, let's just say I don't know very much when it comes to this stuff.

Anyway, this is our blog, the project that I worked on while I was at home in bed sick today. Expect the look to change as I recruit help from my younger, more computer literate friends. Mostly it's a place where we can provide updates and post new pictures of the little man for the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who don't get to see him as often as they like. Expect there to be a few Zam stories as well. You know I can't resist when he does something goofy. I'm sure he could do the same for me so I won't be giving him the log-in information to this site :-).

That being said here's the first one..... I go to pick Jackson up at Pam's last week and she mentioned she got a good laugh when she took off his jacket after John dropped him off and left that morning. Apparently he had put his onesie on backwards. Easy mistake if both sides are white but this one had snaps on one side and 3 pictures of puppies or something across the other. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it for ya'll to see.

Ok, well although I know this may be easy for some, it's taken me the better part of my day so it's off to sleep and since I'm feeling better, back to work in the morning. More to come soon.
Here's a practice picture I uploaded. This is what we get when we tell Jackson to smile......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!

Unknown said...

Thats a good looking child you have there...looking forward to keeping up with him via the blog-o-sphere!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love it! I am totally impressed. Thanks so much for thinking of us that live so far away. Jackson is adorable. Give him a big hug and kiss for me and John a big kick in the wazoo (just because that is what sisters do).
Love you guys!
Kathy